Fuji-Xerox Colorqube solid ink printers
Fuji XeroxColorQube innovative printing technology.
Fuji XEROX ColorQube - (Colour Cube) - Review / Specifications
It combines our legacy of advanced multifunction product leadership with our proven solid ink technology, which has an 18-year track record of reliability. The ColorQube series uses solid sticks of clean, safe ink instead of toner or inkjet cartridges.
Review the Quick Facts - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
- Several ColorQube models are also giving you the option to pay less for color pages with Page Pack.
• Breakthrough combination of solid ink technology and tabloid/SRA3 advanced color multifunction capability • Standard functions: Print, copy, scan, email • Print and copy up to 50 ppm in color or black and white (with flexible print speeds from 38 to 85 ppm) on ColorQube 9203
• Cartridge-free solid ink technology • Network connectivity standard on this color multifunction A3 printer • Two-sided output standard • Maximum paper size: 12 x 18 in. / 320 x 450 mm (SRA3) • Paper capacity: ◦ Standard: 3,300 sheets ◦ Maximum: 7,300 sheets • 100-sheet duplex automatic document feeder • Windows (including Vista) and Mac compatible • Maximum duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages per month (ColorQube 9203)
• 80 GB hard drive • 1 GHz processor • First-page-out time of as fast as 8 seconds • Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) • Fax: ◦ Standard: Internet Fax, Server Fax ◦ Optional: Walk-up PSTN Fax (one- and two-line options), LAN Fax • Scan destinations: ◦ Standard: network, email, searchable PDF, PDF/A and XPS ◦ Optional: Scan to PC Desktop®, SMARTsend • Dimensions with offset catch tray (w x d x h): 55 x 28.4 x 45.5 in. (1,398 x 722 x 1,156 mm) Competitive Edge - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Low cost color – price plans for ColorQube 9201/9202/9203 are based on actual color used; you'll no longer pay expensive full-color page prices for small amounts of color on a page
• Easy-to-use, cartridge-free design means loading ink is as easy as loading a stapler • Unique solid ink color technology is only offered by Xerox • Better for the environment with 90% less waste generated compared to typical color laser technology Solid ink's environmental benefits
• Remarkably consistent color on most office media compared to laser and inkjet – especially with lower quality recycled paper • Compact solid ink packaging conserves storage space compared to bulky toner cartridges Cost-Saving Features - Review on ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Flexible pricing plans let you pay for the color you use. You'll stop paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage documents.
• Save paper with standard two-sided copying and printing • No need to purchase expensive paper – solid ink prints dense, saturated color on everything from office paper to recycled or high-yield business papers • Reduce operating costs and service calls by owning one device instead of four • Free GreenPrint software with your new solid ink device saves paper, ink, money, and trees..
Features - ColorQube 9201/9202/9203
• No toner cartridges! Just drop the no-mess ink sticks into ColorQube's shape-coded slots, close the cover and you're done.
And you can even top off the ink levels while ColorQube is running.
• Intuitive front panel gives instant job status, supplies status, help videos and graphical troubleshooting instructions
• Only one unit to replace: the long-life Cleaning Unit typically lasts about a year, plus you won't need to replace fusers or multiple imaging units like those found on most laser devices
• Long-term print capacities hold enough solid ink to print up to 58,000 pages before replenishing • Do multiple functions simultaneously with great ease and reliability with this completely integrated color multifunction printer -- not an A3 printer with functions pieced together • Scan paper documents into fully text-searchable digital files that you can edit, index, and archive • Deliver scanned files fast and reduce network load with Optimized File Compression
• High duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages per month (ColorQube 9203) is built to handle large print volumes
• Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5c and PCL 6 support ensures even complex graphics print accurately every time more features • Fast and easy installation on your network in only a few minutes
• Scan documents and convert scanned images into editable text with powerful Xerox Scan to PC Desktop software (optional) • Instant on-screen alert notification and help when a print job needs attention thanks to bi-directional drivers • Access device and job status as well as accounting information from either the touch-screen front panel or from your computer via the Xerox CentreWare™ IS embedded Web server
• Prints are secure with Saved Print feature, which won't print the job until you enter a PIN on the front panel • Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) allows you to connect to third-party software solutions that you can access from the touch-screen of the device
• Electronically "shreds" data stored on the hard drive as part of routine job processing.
Review - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Generate 90% less waste compared to typical color laser multifunction printers over the course of printing 22,000 pages per month for 4 years
• Safe, clean solid ink is easy to handle, there's nothing to spill, leak, or smudge on your clothes, and it's 100% dust-free • Smaller carbon footprint compared to laser printers because less energy is invested in manufacturing and transporting cartridge-free solid ink • Smaller physical footprint of solid ink boxes means you'll save on storage and shipping costs • Solid ink packaging is made from post-consumer waste and can be recycled locally
• Use recycled paper in the ColorQube 9200 series as much as you like and get the same vibrant, high-quality color as you would with expensive laser paper
• 2009 ENERGY STAR qualified • Intelligent Ready technology minimizes energy use by learning your workgroup's usage patterns and moving to low-power mode when you're least likely to use it more features • Save paper , money, and trees with standard two-sided output on the ColorQube 9200 series color multifunction printer • Use less power with one color multifunction printer that does the work of several stand-alone devices
• Free GreenPrint software with your new solid ink device saves paper, ink, money, and trees IT and Security Features Review - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Reduce calls to the IT desk . Features such as simple ink loading, a long-life CRU, embedded help videos and an illuminated paper path minimize interventions. • Manage every device with Xerox CentreWare Web - install, configure, manage, monitor and report on printers and MFPs across the network regardless of manufacturer
• Access the ColorQube 9200 series virtually with Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, a built-in web server that simplifies installation, cloning and network administration, as well as quick access to job status, accounting and online support • Automatically submit meter reads with Smart eSolutions MeterAssistant™ for easy, accurate billing
• Minimize security risks with IPSec for encrypting document content, SNMPv3 for secure information transfer, and 802.1x to authenticate network devices more features • IPv6 improves security, routing and auto-configuration on your network
• Log into ColorQube by swiping a security badge with Secure Access Unified ID System (optional) Software Solutions - ColorQube 9201/9202/9203 Digitize . . . Organize . . . Distribute . . . Collaborate With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and build upon your documents. Maximize your hardware investments with innovative software solutions from Xerox and Xerox Business Partners: • Contain costs • Share knowledge
• Accelerate workflow • Integrate paper and electronic documents • Manage and distribute documents effectively.
• Print jobs in-house with confidence instead of sending them out to commercial printers or quick copy shops - saving time and money • Gain valuable office space with easy-to-store, cartridge-free solid ink and a single, long-life Cleaning Unit • Create better documents when they're in color – more sales, better retention, higher response rates, and fewer mistakes Hassle-Free!
- More information review on running costs of 8870 printer
- Latest 8900 Solid Ink printer by Fuji-Xerox
Give us a call contact us
Print Manager's Fuji Xerox Quick Picks
Fast, super high-quality colour output, network ready and loaded with features. Make your office run smoother with the high performance DoucPrint C3300 DX.
The DocuPrint CM305 DF is a high quality multifunction A4 colour laser printer especially designed to meet the documentation needs of small to medium businesses. Remarkably simple to use, it empowers any office with oustanding performance.
Cutting-edge Self-Scanning LED Print Head technology that is able to print up to SRA3 and banner size. The DocuPrint C2255 is also networkable for various environments and comes with built-in and optional security features for top-notch confidentiality.
With the fastest first page out in the class, 3 years on-site warranty and numerous configurations options Fuji Xerox S2420 has blurred the line between expensive photocopiers and digital multifunction printers.
With a colour cost-per-print of approx 4c, the CQ8900 is by far the best value in it's class!*
Fuji Xerox solid ink is also environmentally friendly - the cartridge free colour ink stix produce 90% less waste than conventional laser printers.
Solid ink also gives vibrant solid colours, and gives beautiful results, even on plain and recycled papers. Ask us for a demonstration or print samples.
Unique solid ink color technology -- As used by Wedding stationers etc who need output that's better than a colour laser in terms of "feel" (hot.com.au review) Xerox solid ink printers produce up to 90% less waste, and have up to 30% lower lifecycle energy demand and up to 30% smaller carbon footprint than comparable laser printers First-page-out time as few as 5 seconds. Buy Price
As fast as 9 seconds colour and black-and-whiteUnmatched colour printing. Industry-leading media flexibility. Professional colour management technologies. These are the benchmarks of the Phaser® 7800 — the only A3 size colour printer in its class that delivers the full complement of advanced capabilities today’s most graphic-intensive environments require.
Please contact us for further information.
Looking for a specific product?
If you know the name of your desired product, you can quickly search for it using the box below:
- Tip: Re-order products (without needing to find them again) via Your Account > Orders.
- A3 Printers
- A3 Scanners
- BarCode Scanners
- Best Buys
- ID Card Printers
- Ink Cartridges
- Search for Printer
- 8870 A4 Solid Ink
- 8870 Spare Ink Price
- A3 Printers
- A3+ Inkjet Printers
- A3 Laser Printers
- A3 Multifunction
- Mono Laser (B&W)
- DVD CD Blu-ray
- Epson PrecisionCore
- Epson R2000
- Epson R3000 Printer
- R3000 Bundles
- Epson Workforce
- Epson WF4630
- Epson WF4640
- Fuji-Xerox Colour
- Fuji-Xerox Solid Ink
- Fuji-Xerox 8900 MFP
- Fuji-Xerox SC2020 A3 (Col)
- Fuji-Xerox A3 2420
- Fuji-Xerox Colorqube
- HP Printers
- ID Plastic Card Printers
- Inkjet Printers
- Laser Printers
- Multifunction Copiers
- POS Printers
- Wide Format Designjet
- Xerox - Solid Ink
- Projection Screens
- Video Door Bells