Fuji-Xerox Colorqube solid ink printers
Fuji XeroxColorQube innovative printing technology.
Fuji XEROX ColorQube - (Colour Cube) - Review / Specifications
It combines our legacy of advanced multifunction product leadership with our proven solid ink technology, which has an 18-year track record of reliability. The ColorQube series uses solid sticks of clean, safe ink instead of toner or inkjet cartridges.
Review the Quick Facts - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
- Several ColorQube models are also giving you the option to pay less for color pages with Page Pack.
• Breakthrough combination of solid ink technology and tabloid/SRA3 advanced color multifunction capability • Standard functions: Print, copy, scan, email • Print and copy up to 50 ppm in color or black and white (with flexible print speeds from 38 to 85 ppm) on ColorQube 9203
• Cartridge-free solid ink technology • Network connectivity standard on this color multifunction A3 printer • Two-sided output standard • Maximum paper size: 12 x 18 in. / 320 x 450 mm (SRA3) • Paper capacity: ◦ Standard: 3,300 sheets ◦ Maximum: 7,300 sheets • 100-sheet duplex automatic document feeder • Windows (including Vista) and Mac compatible • Maximum duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages per month (ColorQube 9203)
• 80 GB hard drive • 1 GHz processor • First-page-out time of as fast as 8 seconds • Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) • Fax: ◦ Standard: Internet Fax, Server Fax ◦ Optional: Walk-up PSTN Fax (one- and two-line options), LAN Fax • Scan destinations: ◦ Standard: network, email, searchable PDF, PDF/A and XPS ◦ Optional: Scan to PC Desktop®, SMARTsend • Dimensions with offset catch tray (w x d x h): 55 x 28.4 x 45.5 in. (1,398 x 722 x 1,156 mm) Competitive Edge - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Low cost color – price plans for ColorQube 9201/9202/9203 are based on actual color used; you'll no longer pay expensive full-color page prices for small amounts of color on a page
• Easy-to-use, cartridge-free design means loading ink is as easy as loading a stapler • Unique solid ink color technology is only offered by Xerox • Better for the environment with 90% less waste generated compared to typical color laser technology Solid ink's environmental benefits
• Remarkably consistent color on most office media compared to laser and inkjet – especially with lower quality recycled paper • Compact solid ink packaging conserves storage space compared to bulky toner cartridges Cost-Saving Features - Review on ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Flexible pricing plans let you pay for the color you use. You'll stop paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage documents.
• Save paper with standard two-sided copying and printing • No need to purchase expensive paper – solid ink prints dense, saturated color on everything from office paper to recycled or high-yield business papers • Reduce operating costs and service calls by owning one device instead of four • Free GreenPrint software with your new solid ink device saves paper, ink, money, and trees..
Features - ColorQube 9201/9202/9203
• No toner cartridges! Just drop the no-mess ink sticks into ColorQube's shape-coded slots, close the cover and you're done.
And you can even top off the ink levels while ColorQube is running.
• Intuitive front panel gives instant job status, supplies status, help videos and graphical troubleshooting instructions
• Only one unit to replace: the long-life Cleaning Unit typically lasts about a year, plus you won't need to replace fusers or multiple imaging units like those found on most laser devices
• Long-term print capacities hold enough solid ink to print up to 58,000 pages before replenishing • Do multiple functions simultaneously with great ease and reliability with this completely integrated color multifunction printer -- not an A3 printer with functions pieced together • Scan paper documents into fully text-searchable digital files that you can edit, index, and archive • Deliver scanned files fast and reduce network load with Optimized File Compression
• High duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages per month (ColorQube 9203) is built to handle large print volumes
• Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5c and PCL 6 support ensures even complex graphics print accurately every time more features • Fast and easy installation on your network in only a few minutes
• Scan documents and convert scanned images into editable text with powerful Xerox Scan to PC Desktop software (optional) • Instant on-screen alert notification and help when a print job needs attention thanks to bi-directional drivers • Access device and job status as well as accounting information from either the touch-screen front panel or from your computer via the Xerox CentreWare™ IS embedded Web server
• Prints are secure with Saved Print feature, which won't print the job until you enter a PIN on the front panel • Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) allows you to connect to third-party software solutions that you can access from the touch-screen of the device
• Electronically "shreds" data stored on the hard drive as part of routine job processing.
Review - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Generate 90% less waste compared to typical color laser multifunction printers over the course of printing 22,000 pages per month for 4 years
• Safe, clean solid ink is easy to handle, there's nothing to spill, leak, or smudge on your clothes, and it's 100% dust-free • Smaller carbon footprint compared to laser printers because less energy is invested in manufacturing and transporting cartridge-free solid ink • Smaller physical footprint of solid ink boxes means you'll save on storage and shipping costs • Solid ink packaging is made from post-consumer waste and can be recycled locally
• Use recycled paper in the ColorQube 9200 series as much as you like and get the same vibrant, high-quality color as you would with expensive laser paper
• 2009 ENERGY STAR qualified • Intelligent Ready technology minimizes energy use by learning your workgroup's usage patterns and moving to low-power mode when you're least likely to use it more features • Save paper , money, and trees with standard two-sided output on the ColorQube 9200 series color multifunction printer • Use less power with one color multifunction printer that does the work of several stand-alone devices
• Free GreenPrint software with your new solid ink device saves paper, ink, money, and trees IT and Security Features Review - ColorQube 9201 / 9202 / 9203
• Reduce calls to the IT desk . Features such as simple ink loading, a long-life CRU, embedded help videos and an illuminated paper path minimize interventions. • Manage every device with Xerox CentreWare Web - install, configure, manage, monitor and report on printers and MFPs across the network regardless of manufacturer
• Access the ColorQube 9200 series virtually with Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, a built-in web server that simplifies installation, cloning and network administration, as well as quick access to job status, accounting and online support • Automatically submit meter reads with Smart eSolutions MeterAssistant™ for easy, accurate billing
• Minimize security risks with IPSec for encrypting document content, SNMPv3 for secure information transfer, and 802.1x to authenticate network devices more features • IPv6 improves security, routing and auto-configuration on your network
• Log into ColorQube by swiping a security badge with Secure Access Unified ID System (optional) Software Solutions - ColorQube 9201/9202/9203 Digitize . . . Organize . . . Distribute . . . Collaborate With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and build upon your documents. Maximize your hardware investments with innovative software solutions from Xerox and Xerox Business Partners: • Contain costs • Share knowledge
• Accelerate workflow • Integrate paper and electronic documents • Manage and distribute documents effectively.
• Print jobs in-house with confidence instead of sending them out to commercial printers or quick copy shops - saving time and money • Gain valuable office space with easy-to-store, cartridge-free solid ink and a single, long-life Cleaning Unit • Create better documents when they're in color – more sales, better retention, higher response rates, and fewer mistakes Hassle-Free!
- More information review on running costs of 8870 printer
- Latest 8900 Solid Ink printer by Fuji-Xerox
Why not give us a call 1800 008899 or use the contact form
Special Offer! Xerox 8560 MFP-DGet the printer you want with FREE MFP functionality if you add up all the FREE extras we're offering.
Fuji Xerox ColorQube (Solid Ink) printers offer extremely low cost of ownership for workgroups in large businesses which engage in high-volume printing.
Click on above thumbnails for instant display, [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Printer Manager's Specials
Fuji-Xerox C3300DX 30 Pages per minute AND Sub $1,000!
Crisp, professional-looking documents Razor-sharp printing at 1200 x 1200 dpi produces crystal-clear text, photos and graphics.
Fast, super high-quality colour output, network ready and loaded with features. Make your office run smoother with the high performance Xerox DoucPrint C3300 DX.
Xerox 7800 top of the Line A3 Graphics Printer
How about a Fuji-Xerox solid ink business printer that's a real workhorse but won't break the bank printing colour?
Better still it's GREEN
- Low acquisition cost for superior quality
Fastest printing of most common office print jobs
Low cost for consumables
Unsurpassed ease of use
Bright, vivid colours
Handles the broadest range of paper types
Minimal environmental impact
- Fuji-Xerox Solid Ink Printers
Looking for a PhotoCopier (MFP Printer) that offers better than laser quality?
Consider the Xerox 8560 MFP a Copier that's green and keen.
The Phaser 8560MFP multifunction printer adds top-of-the-line copying scanning and faxing for all your office document needs. A monthly duty cycle of 85,000 pages (170 reams of paper!) guarantees long-lasting reliability and quality for your busy workgroup.
Limited time offer 8560-MFPD includes
|Fuji Xerox ColorQube P 8570 Solid Ink Printer 8570DN||
$1699.00 inc GST
|Fuji-Xerox ColorQube 8870 printer lowest cost prints||
$2834.00 inc GST
|Fuji Xerox Phaser 8560 MFP D Solid Ink Multifunction Printer||
$2559.00 inc GST
|Fuji Xerox ColorQube 8900 Solid Ink Multifunction Network Printer Scanner Copier Fax|
Looking for a specific product?
If you know the name of your desired product, you can quickly search for it using the box below:
- Tip: Re-order products (without needing to find them again) via Your Account > Orders.