Microtek XT6060 A3 sized flatbed scanner
Click on brochure pages for instant display [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Full Australian manufacturer's warranty
Add this item to your cart and enter your post code on the next page
Microtek XT 6060 is the fastest A3-sized flatbed scanner!
Heavy Duty Scanner
The XT6060 Scanners is equipped with a CCD quality sensor, 600-dpi Optical resolution, LED light source and the patented Auto-Scan function, which enhances non-stop scanning effectiveness and work efficiency.
The new Microtek XT6060 is the best choice for construction, civil engineering, art and design users.
- The fastest A3 flatbed scanner in the available with a CCD image sensor XT6060’s 600 dpi optical resolution meets every requirement from users about the clearness toward design drawings.
- A CCD image sensor performs much better than a CIS image sensor can do in depth of field, speed and color presentation.
- The LED light source not only meets the development trend of technology and ecology but also eliminates the warm-up time efficiently.
- Patented smart auto-scan function XT6060 is equipped with Microtek’s patented Auto-Scan function, which enables the scanner to scan automatically when detecting materials placed on the top, enhancing the efficiency of continuous scanning process .
The fastest A3 flatbed scanner in the world At 200 dpi, XT6060 needs less than 3 seconds to scan a color picture in A3 size.
"..Most scanners make a trade off.
You get CCD image quality with a cold cathode lamp that can't go the distance, like any cold cathode (fluorescent) lamp it starts to ware out from the outer edges.
Other scanners use CIS (Fax type) sensors and LED lights but CIS doesn’t have the depth of field or sensitivity of CCD. All the best cameras are CCD.
Microtek with the XT 6060 A3 scanner have the best of both worlds. CCD quality and speed along with LED consistent light output and long life (LEDs can last up to 70 years).
So now there's no excuse to settle for a slow or detail lacking A3 scanner.."
|Scanner Type||Flatbed color document scanner - Heavy Duty High Speed|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scanning Area||12" x 17" (305 x 431.8 mm)|
|Scanning Speed||Color: 200dpi <3s (A3); Gray: 200dpi <3s (A3)|
|Bit Depth||8 bit / 24 bit|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)|
|Smart-Touch Buttons||One scan button(Auto document detect and scan)|
|Scanable Media Types||Reflective|
|Supported File Types||TIF, BMP, PCX, PDF, DCX, JPG|
|OS Support||Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||24.7" x 14.8" x 5.1" / 627.4 x 375.9 x 129.5 mm|
|Weight||20.9 lbs (9.5 kg)|
|Environmental Compliance||WEEE, RoHS, EuP|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, BSMI, C-TICK, CCC, VCCI|
|Power Source||DC 15V, 2.5A|
|Power Consumption||38 Watts|
|System Requirements PC||CD-ROM drive (for installing software)
Color display with 24-bit color output capability
512 MB RAM or more
Pentium IV PC or higher with USB 2.0 port
Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7
|Inbox Contents||Scanner unit
Hi-Speed USB cable(USB 2.0)
|Software Included||Microtek ScanWizard DI
Intervideo Media One Gallery
Adobe Acrobat Reader
ABBY Find Reader
|PS : Product specifications described herein are subject to change without notice.|
Unless noted otherwise. We only sell Genuine Australian products so they come with full warranty.
|Updated||17 Apr 2015 - 12:30|
|Keywords||A3 XT 6060 XT6060 Scanner Flatbed Document USB high speed Microtek Microtech Micro Tek|
- * = Stock although normally correct is indicative and may have exhausted since last update, if the quantity is low and/or your order is urgent it's advisable to contact us before placing order. If there is a problem we will contact you for instructions.
- ** = Free shipping offer only applies to selected products and areas. Products and areas are subject to change, and may be changed at our discretion without notice. Indicative shipping charges will be shown within shopping cart and checkout pages. Other charges may still apply.