Kodak Scanmate I2600 50PPM Duplex Scanner
Click on brochure pages for instant display [ESC] Right/Left/Up/Down to navigate.
Full Australian manufacturer's warranty
Add this item to your cart and enter your post code on the next page
Kodak i2600 Document Scanner
Energize your information for a competitive edge.
Today’s business runs on information. But when that information is on paper, it can slow you down. Get things flowing faster with the KODAK i2600 Scanner. It lets you extract critical information from documents at the point of entry, for quick distribution to decision-makers who need it. So money to be gained isn’t left waiting for choices to be made.
No matter what size your business or department is, the reliable performance of the KODAK i2600 Scanner can enable collaboration right from your desktop. It decreases processing time for information that needs to be shared for review, reference, approval, and legal and compliance reasons. This helps increase both internal and external customer satisfaction, and saves your company time and money. Plus, if your business has branch offices or field agents, distributed capture allows document images to be immediately sent to a central location for easy access.
Help your company get ahead with a scanning solution that can bring you increased security, faster internal processes, better teamwork, and a host of other business benefits. The KODAK i2600 Scanner.
For those who demand more.
More imaging power - Dual LED illumination means faster first scans, plus great image clarity, consistency, and color stability.
More perfomance - With speeds up to 50 pages per minute, you get plenty of production in a small package.
More flexibility - No matter what document you’re scanning, paper handling from Kodak gets the job done. Small or large, thick or thin, ID cards, even embossed hard cards — the versatile, self-storing output tray easily adjusts.
More options - The KODAK A4 Flatbed Accessory, with USB connectivity, makes it simple to scan oversized, bound, or fragile materials.
More automation - Kodak’s Smart Touch functionality performs multiple-step scanning operations at the press of a button.
- Recommended Daily Volume : Up to 4,000 pages per day
- Throughput Speeds ( portrait letter size ) : Black and white/grayscale: up to 50 ppm/100 ipm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi; Colour: up to 50 ppm/100 ipm at 200 dpi; up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 300 dpi ( Throughput speeds may vary depending on choice of driver application software operating system PC )
- Scanning Technology : Dual CCD; Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels ( 8-bit ) ; colour capture bit depth is 48 bits ( 16 x 3 ) ; colour output bit depth is 24 bits ( 8 x 3 )
- Operator Control Panel : Graphical LCD display
- Optical resolution : 600 dpi
- Illumination : Dual indirect LED
- Output resolution : 100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 1200 dpi
- Max./Min. Document Size : 216 mm x 863 mm ( 8.5 x 34 in. ) / 50 mm x 63.5 mm ( 2 in. x 2.5 in. ) Long document mode: 216 mm x 4,064 mm ( 8.5 in. x 160 in. )
- Paper Thickness and Weight : 34-413 g/m2 ( 9-110 lb. ) paper; ID card thickness: up to 1.25 mm ( 0.05 in. )
- Feeder : Up to 75 sheets of 75 g/m² ( 20 lb. ) paper. Handles small documents such as ID cards embossed hard cards insurance cards
- Multifeed ( Multi feed ) Detection : With ultrasonic technology
- Connectivity : USB 2.0 ( cable included )
- Bundled Software : TWAIN ISIS WIA Drivers; KODAK Capture Desktop Software; Smart Touch; Nuance PaperPort OmniPage ( LINUX SANE TWAIN drivers available from www.kodak.com/go/scanonlinux )
- Imaging Features ( in the scanner ) : Perfect Page Scanning; iThresholding; adaptive threshold processing; deskew; autocrop; relative cropping; fixed crop; add/ remove border; electronic colour dropout; dual stream scanning; enhanced colour management; enhanced colour adjustment; brightness and contrast adjustment; automatic orientation; automatic color detection; background color smoothing; intelligent image edge fill; image merge; contentbased ( content based ) blank page detection; streak filtering; round/rectangular hole fill; sharpness filter; auto brightness; auto white balance; all colour dropout; multicolour ( multi colour ) dropout; long document scanning ( up to 4,064 mm/160 in. )
- File Format Outputs : Single and multipage ( multi page ) TIFF JPEG RTF BMP PDF searchable PDF
- Recommended PC Configuration : For documents up to 660 mm ( 26 in. ) long at 400 dpi: Intel Core2, 2.1 GHz Duo Processor or equivalent 2 GB RAM For longer documents/higher resolutions: Intel Core2, 2.1 GHz Duo Processor or equivalent 4 GB RAM Note: For optimal performance when using a PC running the Windows 7 operating system at least 3 GB RAM is recommended
- OS : Windows XP SP2 and SP3 ( 32-bit ) , XP x64 Ed SP2, Vista SP1 ( 32-bit and 64-bit ) , 7 SP1 ( 32-bit and 64-bit ) , Server 2008 x64 Ed Linux Ubuntu 10.04.1
Weight: 5.5 kg ( 12 lbs. ) Depth: 162 mm ( 6.3 in. ) , not including input tray and output tray
Width: 330 mm ( 13 in. ) Height: 246 mm ( 9.7 in. ) , not including input tray
Kodak i2600 workgroup document scanner
|Updated||24 Sep 2014 - 05:30|
|Category||A4 Document Scanner|
|Keywords||2600 50 50PPM AHEA DUPLEX GET I I2600 KODAK KOI KOI2600 PPM SCANMATE SCANNER BOTH SIDES SCANNERS SCANNING SCAN OCR|
- * = Stock although normally correct is indicative and may have exhausted since last update, if the quantity is low and/or your order is urgent it's advisable to contact us before placing order. If there is a problem we will contact you for instructions.