Phototex removable reusable self adhesive photo paper
Photo Tex is a peel and stick, patented, polyester fabric, adhesive media material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface (except non-painted brick) in any weather condition and then removed and reused many times over.
Photo Tex is non-toxic, green and phthalates free. PhotoTex is a patented, adhesive media fabric paper that can be easily placed almost anywhere!
Photo-Tex adhesive will not leave a sticky residue against 99% of any surface when removed. It can be placed in all weather conditions and it will not shrink or curl like vinyl. It won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
It can be illuminated with a backlight, be wrapped around wall corners, ceilings and poles, re-positioned and re-used over and over again, actually the adhesive never weakens. You can even paint on the material or make custom cut-outs as you can kiss-cut (coutour-cut) the material.
Used in photography (reproduce any picture, create sports actions shots, artwork murals), wallpaper borders, corporate advertising, signs , posters , department stores ads, elevators door coverings, racecars, window signs.
What makes Photo Tex the No.1 used Polyester Removable Adhesive Fabric ?
Photo-Tex adhesive will not leave a sticky residue on 99% of any surface when removed. It can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material. Photo Tex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation. (outdoor longevity varies based on ink source and weather conditions).
Our materials adhesive does not weaken after several position changes as long as the adhesive stays clean.
(Water based inks ONLY)
Go to front panel in the settings turn ON the Matte Black ink and turn OFF Photo Black ink. Most other Epson Wide Format Printers have either Photo Black or Matte Black ink installed. Please look to see which black you have.
Epson Machines using Rips see the Rip Manufacturer Web Site for most current ICC profile. Some Rips do not have profiles for Photo Black ink with Phototex. Use the settings below.
- For Matte Black Ink on Water Based Ink Machines.
- Use Velvet Fine Art Roll Paper Setting.
- In Paper Settings turn Down Density -15%
- In Color Configuration turn Down Saturation -10% and turn Up Brightness 15%
- For Photo Black Ink on Water Based Ink Machines
- Use Premium Luster Photo Paper (250)
- In Paper Setting turn Down Density -20
- In Color Configuration turn Down Saturation -7% and turn Up Brightness 15%
- FLAME RESISTANT CLOTH OR
- EXTRA HEAVY WEIGHT PAPER (COATED)
- FINE ART SETTING FOR MATTE SEMI-GLOSS FOR PHOTO
- SPECIAL 5
CANNON other setting to try:
- "Special 6" on both driver and printer or "watercolor paper" settings
SEIKO COLOR 64S
- MATTE CALENDARED VINYL
- FINE ART PAPER
* UV inks can be used with either version of PHOTOTEX, but bleeding heavy solids o the end of the material may cause curl. So you may want to leave up to a 1/2" border. Also turn your heat setting to low , 45C as excessive heat when printing can weaken the strength of the adhesive.
What equipment can Photo Tex be printed on?
All Inkjet printers, DI (Nexpress, Indigo, Igen) and Lithographic presses.
What Sizes are available?
There are (2) Two versions of coating, - Photo Tex and Photo Tex (S)
- Photo Tex for Pigment/Aqueous, and UV* inks : 17", 24", 36", 42", 60" - All x 100' w/3" core
- Photo Tex (S) for Solvent , Latex and UV* inks : 17", 30", 42", 50", 54", 60" - All x 100' w/3" core